GeneralWhen you (“you” or “your” or “user” or “member”) browse the Site, register for a membership, or use our products, services or other materials available on the Site, you will provide certain information to us and we will learn, collect, use and share certain information about you for various purposes, as more fully set forth in this Policy. By using or accessing the Site, you agree that you have read and understood this Policy, and acknowledge and consent to the learning, collection, use and sharing of your information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with any portion of this Policy, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Site.
Information We Collect and UseOur primary purpose in collecting information about you is to provide you with our products and services, but we will also use this information in connection with the operation and improvement of the Site and our business and may provide this information to our affiliates or to other third parties for use in their businesses or for other purposes. When you access, visit. register for and otherwise use the Site, we will learn, collect, store and use:
- personally identifiable data and information about you, such as your name, physical and/or electronic mail address, telephone, fax or mobile numbers, and other data or information that can be used to specifically identify you (all such personal data and information is collectively referred to herein as, “Personal Information”); and
- non-personally identifiable information about you, such demographic information, location, age, gender, and data on your use of the Site and other online activity (“Non-Personally Identifiable Information”).
- through your browser, computer, mobile device, or tablet to ensure Site functionality,
- through pixel tags, web beacons, or clear GIFs,
- through Flash objects, or
- through your IP Address.
- Strictly Necessary – These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
- Performance – These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functionality – These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting – There are also certain third-party cookies that reside on our site that collect Personal Information, such as information that uniquely identifies your IP address, browser and internet device, that may be used by these third parties to, among other things, build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on this site and/or other sites.
Browser CookiesYour browser may provide you with the option to refuse some or all browser cookies. You may also be able to remove cookies from your browser. For more information about how to manage browser cookies, please follow the instructions provided by your browser.
Information We Do Not CollectFast Lane Traders is solely an informational and educational platform and online community, providing impersonal advice and education so you can independently trade your own funds and securities. We do not provide investment advisory services or trade securities for the account of others. We are not an investment adviser or broker-dealer, do not provide advice on the value or advisability of your purchases of securities, and do not effect or facilitate transactions or otherwise handle securities or funds of others. We only communicate with you through the contact information and social media accounts on the Site, would never give you personalized investment advice, and would never ask you for your social security number, to wire money or to provide access or information on your financial or securities accounts (except for billing purposes as set forth above)! Don’t be fooled by scams or other imposters asking for this information, they are not from Fast Lane Traders! If someone pretending to be affiliated with Fast Lane Traders asks you for this information, please contact [email protected].
How We Use Your InformationFast Lane Traders uses your Information, including Personal Information, in connection with the operation, development and improvement of the Site and other products and services offered by Fast Lane Traders and its affiliates, the operation and billing of your account and/or membership, and for other uses consistent with this Policy. Fast Lane Traders and its affiliates may use your Personal Information for any purpose related to their business or operations, including, without limitation, the following:
- to provide our products and services, operate the Site and respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests,
- to manage your account and/or membership, subscription and other billing purposes,
- to allow outside vendors or other to perform services on our behalf,
- to inform you about information regarding the Site, products or services for which you apply or may be interested in applying for, or in which you are already enrolled, changes to terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information,
- to deliver marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including ads or offers tailored to you from us or our affiliates,
- to personalize your experience on the Site,
- to verify your identity and/or location in order to allow access to your accounts, and to maintain measures aimed at preventing fraud and protecting the security of account and Personal Information,
- to allow you to participate in surveys and other forms of market research, sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities (some of these activities may have additional rules, which may contain additional information about how Personal Information is used and shared),
- for general business purposes, to otherwise manage and operate the Site, develop new services and products, and conduct the business and operations of Fast Lane Traders and its affiliates, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving products and services, enhancing the Site, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns,
- for risk control, for fraud detection and prevention,
- to enforce the Terms and Conditions of www.WarriorTrading.com (the “Terms and Conditions”),
- to protect the rights and property of Fast Lane Traders or its officers, directors, shareholders, employees or agents, and
- to comply with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requirements.
Who Your Information May Be Shared WithFast Lane Traders may share your Personal Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information with third party vendors who need to know Information about you in order to provide their services to us. This group includes vendors that help us provide our services to you (like payment processing providers) and those that help us understand and enhance our services (like analytics providers). We may also share your Personal Information:
- as described in this Policy;
- as required by law or to comply with legal process, including, but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures;
- as reasonably necessary to respond to claims of a violation of the rights of third parties, whether or not the third party is a user, individual, entity or government agency;
- to detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm; or
- for any purpose related to the business or operations of Fast Lane Traders or its affiliates.
Data RetentionWe process your Personal Information while your account is active or as needed to provide you our services. If you close your account(s), your Personal Information will be retained for seven years from the closure of your account.
Do Not TrackSome web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our Website is not currently set up to respond to those signals.
Links to Other WebsitesWe are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the Site, nor the information or content contained in such websites, nor any third party’s use of Information or other data or information which we have sold, disclosure, shared or otherwise provided to them. Please remember that when you use a link to go from the Site to another website, this Policy is no longer in effect. Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including those that have a link on the Site, are subject to that website’s rules, terms and conditions, and/or policies.
ChildrenThe Site is not directed to individuals under the age of 13. Fast Lane Traders does not intentionally collect any Information on the Site from individuals we actually know are under 13. In fact, registration for and use of the Site by persons under the age of 18 is expressly prohibited. If we become aware that we have collected any Information, including without limitation Personal Information, from a person under age 13, we will take steps to remove that Information.
B. Legal Basis of ProcessingOur legal basis for collecting and using the Information described above will depend on the type of Information and the specific context in which we collect it. We process Information about you in order to provide our services in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, for example to provide you with our educational courses and to allow us to send you important service updates. We also process Information about you where it is in our legitimate interests to do so and not overridden by your rights (for example, in some cases for direct marketing, fraud prevention, network and information systems security, responding to your communications, and improving our services). In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect Information about you, or may otherwise need the Information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
C. Right to AccessYou have a right to confirmation by Fast Lane Traders as to whether Fast Lane Traders is processing your personal data and, where that is the case, you have a right to access the following information:
- The purpose of the processing;
- The categories of personal data concerned;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed;
- The envisaged period for which your personal data will be stored or the criteria used to determine that period;
- The existence of your right to rectification (discussed below);
- The existence of your right to erasure (discussed below);
- The existence of your right to restrict processing (discussed below);
- The existence of your right to object to processing (discussed below);
- The existence of your right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (discussed below);
- Whether Fast Lane Traders uses your personal data for automated decision-making and, where that is the case, the logic involved and the significance and envisaged consequences to you;
- Where Fast Lane Traders does not collect your personal data directly from you, the existence of your right to information regarding Fast Lane Traders’ source of your personal data; and
- Where Fast Lane Traders intends to transfer your personal data to a third country or international organization, the existence of your right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards used in connection with the transfer.
D. Right to RectificationYou have a right to obtain from Fast Lane Traders the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Additionally, taking into account the purposes for which Fast Lane Traders is processing your personal data, you have a right to obtain from Fast Lane Traders the completion of incomplete personal data concerning you.
E. Right of ErasureYou have a right of erasure to obtain from Fast Lane Traders the erasure of your personal data based on any of the following grounds:
- Your personal data is no longer necessary in connection with the purposes for which Fast Lane Traders collected or otherwise processed your personal data (subject to the exceptions described below);
- Fast Lane Traders collected or otherwise processed your personal data on the basis of your consent and you have since withdrawn your consent (subject to the exceptions described below);
- You have exercised your right to object to processing (discussed below) and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for Fast Lane Traders to continue processing your personal data;
- Fast Lane Traders has unlawfully processed your personal data;
- Compliance with a legal obligation imposed by the EU or the law of any “member state” of the EU (a “Member State”), to which Fast Lane Traders is subject, requires the erasure of your personal data; or
- Fast Lane Traders has collected your personal data in relation to the offer of information society services, i.e., an offer for a service normally provided for remuneration, at a distance (the parties are not simultaneously present), by electronic means, and at the individual request of the recipient of the service.
- exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
- complying with a legal obligation imposed by the EU or any Member State to which Fast Lane Traders is subject or for carrying out a task in the public interest; or
- establishing, exercising, or defending legal claims.
F. Right to Restrict ProcessingYou have a right to restrict Fast Lane Traders’ processing of your personal data if any of the following applies:
- you contest the accuracy of your personal data Fast Lane Traders is processing, (for a period sufficient to enable Fast Lane Traders to verify its accuracy);
- Fast Lane Traders’ processing of your personal data is unlawful but you object to the erasure of your personal data;
- your personal data is no longer necessary in connection with the purposes for which Fast Lane Traders collected or otherwise processed your personal data, but you require your personal data for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims; or
- you have exercised your right to object to processing (discussed below), (pending verification that Fast Lane Traders has overriding legitimate grounds to process your personal data).
G. Right to Object to Processing – Right to Object to Processing Based on Your Particular SituationWhere Fast Lane Traders’ processing of your personal information is necessary for legitimate interests pursued by Fast Lane Traders, you nevertheless have a right to object to Fast Lane Traders’ processing of your personal information on grounds relating to your particular situation. If you exercise this right, Fast Lane Traders cannot process your personal data unless Fast Lane Traders demonstrates that it has overriding legitimate grounds to process your personal data.
Right to Object to Processing for Direct Marketing PurposesYou have a right to object to Fast Lane Traders’ processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes. If you exercise this right, Fast Lane Traders cannot process your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
H. Right to Data PortabilityWhere Fast Lane Traders’ processing of your personal data is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or is necessary to take steps requested by you prior to entering into a contract, and where Fast Lane Traders’ processing of your personal data is carried out by automated means, you have a right to data portability. This means that you have a right to receive from Fast Lane Traders a copy of the personal data you provided to Fast Lane Traders in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. Additionally, this means that you have a right to require Fast Lane Traders to transmit directly to a third party the personal data you provided to Fast Lane Traders, provided that such transmission is technically feasible and provided further that such third party is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
I. Right to Withdraw Consent to ProcessingWhere Fast Lane Traders’ processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have a right to withdraw consent. However, your withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of Fast Lane Traders’ processing of your personal data prior to your withdrawal of consent.
J. Right to Lodge a Complaint with a Supervisory AuthorityIf you think that Fast Lane Traders’ processing of your personal data is unlawful or otherwise improper, you have a right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority. A “Supervisory Authority” is an independent public authority established by a Member State pursuant to Article 51 of the GDPR. You should contact the Supervisory Authority established by the Member State of which you are a citizen. If you cannot identify that Supervisory Authority, then you may contact Fast Lane Traders using the contact information provided in Paragraph 1, above. Fast Lane Traders will exercise its best efforts to assist you in identifying that Supervisory Authority.
K. Intention to Transmit Your Data to a Third CountryFast Lane Traders is based in the United States. Information about you may be transferred to, and processed in, the United States and countries other than the country in which you are resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to the laws of your country and, in some cases, may not be as protective. Fast Lane Traders employs several safeguards to protect the transmission of your personal data. These safeguards include encryption of certain data and other commercially reasonable measures and practices. If you desire more information regarding these safeguards, then you should contact Fast Lane Traders using the contact information provided in Paragraph 1. Fast Lane Traders has not secured an Agency Decision from the European Commission that the safeguards it employs are adequate to protect your personal data.
California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)
Privacy Notice Addendum for California ResidentsThe California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides rights for California residents to receive information from Fast Lane Traders LLC, a New York Limited Liability Company (“Fast Lane Traders” or “we” or “us” or “our”) about the information we collect and use about you. This CCPA Privacy Notice addendum also provides information to California residents about what information you can obtain from us. For the full Fast Lane Traders Privacy Notice, please visit https://www.fastlanetraders.com/legal/privacy-policy/.
California Residents Rights:
A. Right to Know What is Collected – Business and Commercial Use PurposeWe may collect one or more of the types of information about you based on information you provided to us:
- Personally identifiable data and information about you, such as your name, physical and/or electronic mail address, telephone, or mobile numbers, and other data or information that can be used to specifically identify you (all such personal data and information is collectively referred to herein as, “Personal Information”); and
- Non-personally identifiable information about you, such demographic information, location, age, gender, and data on your use of the Site and other online activity (“Non-Personally Identifiable Information”).
B. Right to Request Information Regarding Personal Information Collected and Disclosed – Business and Commercial Use PurposeAt your request, we will provide a report regarding the information we have collected, used, disclosed and/or sold to others in the prior 12 months about you which will cover:
- The categories of personal information collected about you;
- The specific pieces of personal information we have about you;
- Categories of sources from which personal information is collected;
- Our purpose for collecting or sharing personal information;
- Identification and categories of third-parties with whom we share your personal information.
C. Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information – Business and Commercial Use PurposeYou can request that we delete personal information we have collected and maintains about you. In order to request that we delete such information, you need to follow the instructions provided below for submitting a Verifiable Request to delete your personal information. Upon receipt of a Verifiable Request, and so long as we have no right or obligation to keep your personal information despite your right to request deletion, we are required by law to have you confirm your previously submitted Verifiable Request to delete your information. Once you provide that confirmation, we will start the process of deleting your personal information, and we will also instruct all of our service providers that maintain your personal information on our behalf to also delete your personal information from their records.
D. Right to Know Fast Lane Traders’ Sale of Your Personal Information – We Do Not SellWe do not sell personal information we collect from clients or prospects.
E. Right to Opt-Out of Sale of Personal Information – We Do Not SellWhile we do not sell our client’s personal information to others, you have the right to direct businesses that do sell your personal information to stop selling your personal information and to refrain from doing so in the future.
F. Right to Non-DiscriminationWe shall not discriminate against you by altering the price of any of its products or services because you chose to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA. Definitions. For purposes of this CCPA Privacy Notice addendum, the terms below have the following meaning: Business purpose means “the use of personal information for the business’s or a service provider’s operational purposes, or other notified purposes, provided that the use of personal information shall be reasonably necessary and proportionate to achieve the operational purpose for which the personal information was collected or processed or for another operational purpose that is compatible with the context in which the personal information was collected.” Commercial purpose means “to advance a commercial or economic interest, such as by inducing another person to buy, rent, lease, join, subscribe to, provide, or exchange products, goods, property, information, or services, or enabling or effecting, directly or indirectly, a commercial transaction,” explicitly excluding engaging in protected free speech. Verified Request (or Verifiable Request) means a request that is made by a California resident on their own behalf, or on behalf of a California resident from whom they have received authorization, and that we can verify pursuant to its standard verification procedures. For your protection, we request and verify specific pieces of information about you prior to sharing to any data with you. Exceptions to Our Obligation to Provide or Delete Information. You should be aware that our obligations to you are subject to certain important exemptions that will limit the things we are required to provide to or do for you under this law. Specifically, the CCPA does not apply to personal information collected pursuant to Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA). This means that even if you submit a Verifiable Request, we are not required to provide information to you or delete your information if your information is required by us to provide any of the services we provide to consumers or clients. This will likely limit the amount of information you receive in response to a Verifiable Request under the CCPA. In addition, we are not obligated to delete information in response to a Verifiable Request if other regulations require us to maintain these records for a period of time. Submission of a Verifiable Request. You may submit a Verifiable Request for deletion by visiting this site All other Verifiable Requests can be made here. Each Verifiable Request, no matter how submitted, must include all of the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing address (street, city, state, zip code)
- Email address
- Phone number